- My bed.
- Being alive.
- The new lotion I got at Bath & Body Works the other day. It smells like something a high class hooker would wear, so while I’m wearing it I feel like I’m selling my body to the night as opposed to watching Game of Thrones in my bed while eating pita chips and hummus by the gallon.
- Having new music to listen to on my drive home tomorrow. Or I guess I should say “new to me” music because why am I just now really getting into Interpol? Holy shit. Antics is such a great album I just want to rub it all over my body.
- My cat. I’ve had her for a year and she’s taught me many things. Like how to care for another living creature and how I maybe kind of like animals I guess. She ignores me a lot but that’s cool, cause we both have stone cold hearts and she’s my gurl.
- The guitar that my dad gave me. It’s mostly just gathering dust (don’t tell him that), but today I plugged it in and stood in front of the mirror with it and acted like I was a rock star like Lita Ford or somebody.
- Family. Seriously, my fam’s the shit and I’m super lucky. They support me so hard, always.
- Friends. They’re super awesome. I love to laugh and my friends are funny as hell.
- MICHAEL FASSBENDER and the fantasies that his perfect hands induce.
- The dark purple neo-goth lipstick I recently purchased. I put it on and I listen to Joy Division and I’m instantly transformed into a gothic princess.
- Blogging. I’m about to get sappy so get ready. I started blogging as a joke and then I actually started enjoying it and getting some fairly positive feedback and it helped me realize that I like writing and discovering other blogs and writers just like me and I could just cry it’s all just so awesome. Okay. I’ve filled my emotional quota for the year. Thx. Bye.
Happy Thanksgiving to all and to all a good night.