I just caught myself sitting like this in front of my computer:
And then I thought, What am I doing? This isn’t even comfortable! And this isn’t even amusing! Let me blog about my horrible posture!
My Tuesday night:
- Start to watch the Gossip Girl from last night. Why is Serena being such a little bia bia?
- Decide that I want to eat dinner while I watch. Because I freakin love multitasking, like you don’t even know.
- Go get food because I don’t feel like eating a turkey sandwich again or boiling pasta. The dolla menu is mah friend.
- Finish watching GG. Decide I don’t really like any of the characters right now. Why do I still watch this?
- Walk around my room. What to do? What to do?
- Stand in front of bathroom mirror and ponder the possibility of trimming my bangs. Decide no, it’s hot outside now, I need to let ’em grow a little. (I’m not going to try to explain my bang logic. Just go with it.)
- Dive onto bed and stare at ceiling. What to do? What to do?
- Read? No.
- Work on lab that’s due tomorrow? HELL NO.
- Catch up on blog reading? Okay, sure.
- Watch clips from When Harry Met Sally. I love youtube. And by love I mean adore.
- Decide I want a new Twitter background. Because that matters, like, SO MUCH, ya know? Go with Jordan Catalano because I just like how he’s always leaning.
- Check facebook.
- Catch myself sitting like the above picture.
- Decide to blog about it.
- Somehow end up looking at pictures of Bill Pullman, circa when he had a small part in the movie Singles. Oh yeah, I just watched that yesterday. That’s why I googled it.
- See a picture of him from While You Were Sleeping. Remember that I like that movie.
- Go back to this blog post and decide to tell you all about what I did on this fine evening.
Now, leave me be whilst I try to find a really crappy version of While You Were Sleeping online.